On this page you can download the
latest stable source code, a CVS snapshot and binaries for both linux and
Source code (stable)
A development version as of June, 2002, can be downloaded here.
The Linux binaries aren't available for download yet.
The Windows binaries aren't available for download yet.
The CVS snapshot isn't available for download yet.
- Download the source and the data tarball first.
- Make sure that following libraries are installed on your system:
- Create a new directory where you want to install Corona Sphere.
- Change to the created directory and extract the source and the data tarball into it.
( tar -xzf /path/to/tarballs/tarball.tar.gz )
- Change to the source directory. ( cd csphere )
- Run the configure script. ( ./configure )
- Compile Corona Sphere. ( make )
- Run Corona Sphere. ( main/csphere )
Sorry, not available yet.
home - overview -
game - development -